Decision delayed until May 18

After much prayer and discussion, we have decided to delay until May 18 our decision on whether to cancel the 2020 session, when Texas Governor Greg Abbott will be announcing details on further phased reopening, with expectation that this will include some details specific to summer camps.
If we do hold the session as planned it will mean a lot of preparation in a short amount of time and it would help to know now how many people will be attending.
We have made online registration available strictly for this purpose and ask that you register this week if you would plan to attend. To prevent any confusion we have removed the ability to donate from the registration form – you can submit your registration donation separately using the Donate page if we decide to hold the session.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this decision.

Leave a Reply